Store. Publish. Share.
It's just that easy with Share Portal™, our new and innovative content management tool for conferencing.
What is Share Portal?
Share Portal is a simple, web-based publishing tool for sharing your recorded conferences and related files. With Share Portal you can now store your conference content in a single location and publish it to secure web pages to share with others. You'll have complete control of your content with an easy and secure way to share access.
- Easy access from your Account Dashboard
- Ability to store and manage all your audio recordings in one place
- Publish recordings to secure web pages
- Control access with group members you specify
- Capacity to store related files (Available Fall 2008)
- Capability to publish web presentations, webcasts, video (Available Fall 2008)
How Does Share Portal Work?
- Store. Share Portal begins with storing your conference content in your private Content Library - Share Portal's central storage center. All of your recorded conferences are automatically stored in your Content Library.
- Publish. Now it's time to publish your stored conferences and files to secure web pages known as Portal Pages. Our easy-to-use publishing wizard will guide you through the process of moving content from your Library to your Portal Pages.
- Share. Once you've published, you're ready to share. Upon completion of the wizard, you'll receive an email with access information for your newly created Portal Pages. You now have complete control to share your conference content with the group of users of your choice.
View a tutorial on Share Portal:
For more information on Share Portal, contact your Account Representative today