A recent survey by the 1080 Group and Quantum Leap Marketing revealed that most financial advisors and those producing webinars struggle with two fundamental issues:
How do I promote my online events so my prospects and clients show up in droves? And, how do I engage my audience and get them to take action on the ideas presented at the event?
Whether you are a financial advisor or professional or marketing financial events, you must join ConferencePlus and Roger Courville, author of The Webinar Presenters Handbook along with Bob Hanson, President of Quantum Leap Marketing and partner in the Client Attraction Marketing System for Financial Advisors for a new, live webinar on 7 October 2010 at 6:00 pm GMT.
In this fast-paced, fact-filled educational webinar, financial advisors will learn how they can leverage web conferencing and online web seminars for increased productivity through more clients and assets under management.Presentation highlights will include:
- Top trends in financial advisor webinars you must know when delivering your own webinars.
- How others are successfully promoting their events - what's working and what's not.
- What your audience values in your webinar presentations, and how to deliver an engaging webinar ...every time.
- Common webinar mistakes financial advisors are making and how to avoid them.
- Reasons most of your target audience fail to register for your event, and how this knowledge can help you build a webinar marketing plan for 50%, or more, attendees.
- How to create compliant webinar content that keeps attendees hanging on every word.
Simple, powerful, virtual event presentation and marketing techniques that work for financial advisors...period.All attendees will have the chance to get their top webinar questions answered in an interactive Question and Answer session. We will also pick 5 attendees at random who will get Roger Courville's new book on killer webinar presentations.