(Jump to Navigation)
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 System Requirements
Because Live Meeting is delivered as a fully managed service, the only system requirements are for the client software that end users and presenters use to access a meeting. Following are the minimum system requirements for the Windows-based Live Meeting client:
- Required: Super VGA 800x600,
- Recommended: Super VGA 1024x768 or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition portrait mode is supported
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit (running in 32-bit mode)
- Windows Vista operating system, 32-bit and 64-bit (running in 32-bit mode)
- Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2, or Service Pack 3 (recommended)
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition in 32-bit mode
- Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 4 and latest version of DirectX (required)
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 (recommended)
- Data and Voice: 500-megahertz (MHz) or higher processor, Intel Pentium-compatible
- Webcam video: 1 GHz or higher
- Microsoft RoundTable: 1.8 GHz or higher
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- Recommended: 512 MB
- Microsoft Windows, Firefox, and Unyte Conference Plug-In for Microsoft Windows
Disk space needed for installation
- 125 MB
- Video card with 64 MB of RAM (video RAM or VRAM) and Microsoft DirectX application programming interface generation
For sending video:
- Webcam or Microsoft RoundTable device
- 56kbps for data, 350 kbps for video (50 kbps min), 700 kbps for Office RoundTable (100 kbps min)
- Office Live Meeting Replay format
- Flash Player version 9 or higher
- Windows Media Player version 9 or later (version is checked when the meeting client starts)
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2002 or later presentation graphics program or Microsoft Office Standard Edition or Professional Edition (which includes PowerPoint software) to upload presentations.
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher to view Flash content in the meeting. On Windows Vista, Adobe Flash Player 9.0.45 to view Flash content in the meeting.
- Windows Media technologies player, version 9 or later (version is checked when the meeting client starts).
- Uploading content other than PowerPoint documents is not available on Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit
- The required and recommended bandwidth speeds are cumulative.