(Jump to Navigation)
IBM Unyte Meeting | Web Conference
|The IBM® Lotus® Sametime® Unyte™ Meeting Web Conference service offered by ConferencePlus enables you to share presentations, documents, web content and applications online in real time.|
- Application viewing enables the presenter to show documents, spreadsheets and applications with the audience.
- Multiple Presenters/Control Passing can designate multiple desktops as a host / web conference leader.
- Roster with Controls captures participant information and monitors their presence as they join or leave the meeting.
- Hand Raising enables participants to "raise their hands" in response to a question or to get the attention of the host; this tool can also be used to tally "raised hands".
- Smart Scrolling synchronises the participant's view of a document with the presenter's view.
- Pointer highlights key presentation points on slides or in documents.
- Annotation enables the presenter to use a marker tool to illustrate key points.
- Full Screen enlarges the presentation to the full size of the application window.
- Chat (host or participant initiated) with individuals, send broadcast messages, or designate an individual participant or a group to conduct Q&A sessions.
- Optimised Slide Presentations uses the computer's memory to store (or cache) slides to improve performance on slower connections, and automatically displays fixed dimension slides when slow connections are detected.
- SSL Encryption ensures the safety and privacy of information shared during the meeting.
- Firewall Conformance ensures that web services will work through corporate firewalls and proxy servers.
- Web Surf host-guided web tours during the course of the web conference.