Operator Attended Audio Conferencing
Take advantage of our Teleconference Facilitators for continuous operator support throughout your most important conferencing
When to use Conference Manager™
- Conferences requiring continuous support through the entire call.
- Highly visible calls with top clients or prospects.
- Investor Relations calls.
- Large meetings with a high volume of participants.
Benefits of Conference Manager™
- Teleconference Facilitators to:
- Actively manage your conference from start to finish.
- Queue questioners and poll participants.
- Dial-out to participants or allow them to dial in.
- Periodically monitor the quality of all call connections.
- Concentrate on the content and flow of your call without worrying about administrative details.
- Brand your conference greeting to personalise your teleconference.
Want more options?
- Impact your audience visually with our fully-integrated Web Conferencing Service, Web Plus™.
- Record your conference on CD ROM, MP3 or electronic .wav file.
- Record the content of your conference in written format with Transcription Services.
Event Manager is a powerful suite of online tools that provide advanced registration of participants, automated conference entry, and
online management of Conference Manager calls.
- Brand the online registration page for your event with your logo, background colors, and promotional information
- Specify the information to be collected during the registration process
- Use your MyAccount Dashboard for viewing event reports before and after the event
ViewPlus for Conference Manager
ViewPlus is a powerful online conference management tool that allows you to manage your conference from any computer that is connected
to the Internet.
- View a list of all participants on the conference
- Manage your Q&A session (Demote, Promote,or Remove participants from queue)
- Monitor polling results in real-time
With Conference Manager, the presence of the operator on the call provides you with a valuable resource to deliver a whole host of conferencing
options designed to give your important meetings the attention they deserve.
Communications Line - enables an operator to speak privately with the host during the call to provide updates
as specified by the host. Examples of such updates would be the status of call participants or who is in queue to ask a question.
Polling - enables the host to ask a series of questions to the participants. The host may pose questions
with up to nine possible responses.
Queuing - allows conference participants to "line up" to ask a question using their touch-tone telephones.
The participants will be greeted individually and announced to the call.
Sub-conferencing - allows two or more parties to hold a private discussion while the conference call is
in progress. Subconferencing participants may leave and rejoin the conference call as often as they wish.
Recording and transcription services - enable you to increase the shelf life of your important call events.
ConferencePlus believes that conferencing should not only change the way you do business - it should improve your business processes
by increasing productivity and simplifying your business day. We are dedicated to making you and your organisation look good by providing
audio, web and video conferencing services that help you maximise every meeting opportunity - anywhere, at any time. Our goal is to
ensure that each event is a productive, positive,"no surprises" experience.